If I was looking for a small business to start in 2019 with low investment and the possibility to be run from home my fist stop would be direct sales
There is so much information online about the next best thing that it is difficult to know what is the best option and which one we can trust. So, in this article I have put some information to cut through the white noise of the internet and try to give some clarity to what is available online and how to get started with as little fuss as possible.
Where to find good businesses to start in 2019 in the direct sales industry?
- You need to choose a direct sales company: Before you join a company, you need to look at their compensation plan, the products and the leadership. All of these need to be in line to allow you to get the best of the best from your new opportunity.
- Assess the product line: The products are obviously what the company is selling. Try to avoid online products like eBooks or training videos. They just don’t sell as well as offline products do. Look for a physical product and make sure it appeals to everyone. If your direct sale companies products doesn’t appeal to most people, you will have a hard time recruiting people into your team.
- Research the compensation plan: Always look for a compensation plan that pays out short-term money as well as long-term residual income. Residual income is what you want to build up to over time so you get paid for the rest of your life. While building up that long-term monthly income you also want upfront fast cash.
- Be sure your enroller has leadership skills: Always look for a company with great leadership. You want to look for a strong group of people to join that have a strong vision for the company.
What should I expect once I have joined a direct sales company?
- Develop marketing skills: Once you have found in your opinion the best business for 2019 it’s time to develop and train yourself in the skills needed to become successful in direct sales. Most good companies will offer training and tools to help you develop your own system, but over time it is good to develop your own style. I personally run one on one training’s with all of my new distributor to help them start their business in the right direction, but this needs also commitment from the new distributor.
- Training and recruitment: Once you have done your membership and business training overview with your enroller it will be far easier to understand how to recruit or enroll people yourself. Enrolling can be done either offline such as personal contacts or online such as blogging or landing page enrolling, of course online marketing needs a different skills set that not all new distributors have.
What is the best business for 2019?
From what I have found, there is only one company that gets return customers with a high retention rate of 65%. The product line is based therapeutic grade essential oils and related products and is a part of the ever growing direct sales wellness industry.
What is this company called and why is it the best to join?
The company is called Doterra and they have the all the requirements that allow them to have the respect of the direct sales industry:
- The customer base seems to be limitless
- The customers seem to be existed about the products and return over and over again
- Many of the customers go on to become Doterra distributor because they realize that they love the products and the earning potential is unlimited.
- The product presentations are based on an educating format so the customer simply samples the oils in a relaxed and chilled atmosphere instead of the distributor creating a hype, a style that many other companies use
- Doterra essential oils and related products are something people would and do pay money for everyday without a home based business attached to it.
- The startup fee is just 35$ / 20€ / £20 / 50 AUD which includes Free webshop, Free back office and No monthly fee – Click here to get started now!
- All Doterra Wellness advocates and Whole customers get 25% off all Doterra Products
- Doterra has a very high retention rate of 65% which is one of the highest in the industry
- And most importantly Doterra is a stable and reliable opportunity which is also debt free with no outside funding.
So, you say its the best business for 2019, but what’s the catch?
There in no catch, however, there is one element missing from this article for anyone wanting to become successful in any direct sales business including Doterra.
It doesn’t matter how good the products are or how great the business opportunity is, the cold truth is many direct sales distributors are doomed to fail. Many of the reasons are simply as not taken action, because even though buying a business is a solid commitment that an individual wants to change something in their lives that is not the end of the matter.
The next and most important stage is to commit oneself to take action for the next 12 – 24 months on a daily bases.
Once you can do that, and you manage to find a veteran leader who can take you through this necessary process, there is no limit to how far you can go in your Doterra business opportunity.
If you are interested in looking at small business to start in 2019 and would like to know more about Doterra essential oils – Click here or PM me and I will get back to you asap…..
Disclosure: We are a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. We tested and reviewed the web hosting sites ranked here. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own.
Disclosure: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.