When I became Doterra wellness advocate I could not believe how easy it was to make money from home
Joining any online essential oils business opportunity is generally an easy process and in the case of becoming a Doterra wellness advocate it is no exception. You can be up and running within 5 minutes, however even though joining is an easy process, finding the right Doterra team and enroller is as important towards your future success as it is becoming a Doterra consultant in the first place.
What is the next stage after joining a Doterra essential oils business opportunity
So, you have joined Doterra. You have your free webshop. You have investigated your back office. You have even purchased some products. Then the thought comes to you that you have a business, but you don’t know what to do next……
Unless someone is a hard core network marketer with years of experience in the industry, everyone has the same feelings. They want to make money from home but apart from sharing their catalog with family and friends, they find themselves drifting and not really committing themselves to the process of building a business.
A best path is to read through the information sent to you in the Doterra business package and then reach out to the person who enrolled you. Most will contact you within a few days, offering assistance and support as well as online training, but don’t fear, you are not meant to know everything from the start. The Doterra business opportunity is a process of development and understanding of the products, team building, training and mentoring. Even venturing consultants in Doterra are still learning and developing their skills and knowledge to help themselves and support their team.
Once I started my business I realize quite fast that being successful was not going to be about luck. So, from my experiences below I have written a list of things you should do or think about when starting your new Doterra business opportunity, this doesn’t mean you need to do everything on the list in one go but over time implement the list.
- Business mindset: Even though many other MLM businesses have a very low start up fee do not believe that it is any less a business worth perusing and treating as a business. The fact is paying a small start up fee simply gives you access and the opportunity. It means you have the chance to run your own business instead of investing vast amount of money on office space, employee’s and travelling to and from work and so on. So treat your essential oils home business as if you had invested a lot of money and develop a positive business mindset for success.
- Product guru: When I became a Doterra wellness advocate I personally immerse myself into the essential oil products, learned about their uses and how they can benefit me, my family, friends and of course the customers. So buy one of the essential oil packages and see what all the fuss is about.
- Setting goal: If you don’t set goals for yourself you won’t know when you have achieved them. Goals gives you a path and a destination and an objective to focus on, however goals are not written in concrete, so periodicity re-evaluate your goals, set new ones and most of all, make them achievable.
- The list: The saying goes that the “Money is in the list” and that is so true, but how you create your list is a different matter:
- Firstly, just write your list of everyone you know and everyone you don’t know yet (yes it’s a long list) then without prejudging anyone on the list, work your way through the list.
- Talking to people about your business and products, but don’t be a bore, meaning you can talk about something else sometimes.
- Handing out business cards to potential essential oils home business prospects
- Create a landing page and auto-reply system for example titled “How to become a essential oils distributor”, this will help you automate and optimize your lead list by narrowing down your prospects to people who are already interested in making money online or from home.
- Create a wellness / alternative health / home based business blog and write interesting article relating to subjects that a potential prospects would be interested in such as essential oil uses, essential oil reviews and wellness ideas. Then encourage prospects to subscribe to your blog by offering something for free. Your blog would be a great place to a integrate an auto-reply system. This form of marketing on a blog is called article marketing. Article marketing does involve a lot of work at the start and some understanding of SEO marketing however if you are lucky enough to have a upline who is using these techniques then they help you get started. (yes, I am using these techniques)
- Duplication: Your business starts with you become the first member of your business but you eventually are going to add team members to help you leverage your time and efforts. This a very important because you want to be able to offer a duplicable system that is simple enough to start making money right away. So, selling the products straight away is always a fast and easy way to start making money. In addition, our team offers own training and support system allowing you to be successful and learn all the ways of making money from essential oils, but more importantly you have your upline who will give you more of a personal level of support and training. So take advantage of them, they are always happy to be of assistants.
- Passionate: This one is huge in my opinion and this is your why. Your passion for what you are doing as a distributor is ultimately what is going to bring you the success, in fact in whatever you do in your life. It is that driving force that will keep you working diligently on building your essential oils home business and bringing others aboard your opportunity. Your passion will attract people to you.
- Never give up: This is an old idea, but still relevant today. The fact is no business regardless if it is a traditional or MLM starts making big money on day one, you need to work at it everyday until you are where you want to be. Its as simple as that.
Achieve success in your essential oils business opportunity
I believe that implementing only this list to the full would be enough to achieve success in your essential oils business opportunity or any other MLM / home based business but it does mean a lot of hard work and support from your upline.
So, if you are interested in building a essential oils business opportunity with Doterra – Click here or contact me on the form and we will get back to you asap…